Executive Diploma in Business Administration Lincoln University (EDBA)
Seeking a job in an environment where I will have the chance of utilizing my considerable experience in the field. My practical knowledge and computer skills will make me a valuable resource to your organization.
Nationality : Myanmar
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 27th February 1995
Marital Status : Single
Availability : 1 month notice
Expected Salary : $.500
• Prepare purchasing process such enquire price, prepare purchase request
• Responsible for maintenance and controlling of the usage of company properties such as stationary, needle stock list and factory accessories
• Organizing with HO and Thailand office by e-mail
• Request production material orders to HO and Thailand
• Arrange to purchase factory supply and report to Production Manager
• Preparing monthly performances of operators: report to Production Manager
• Plan weekly shipment procedure for production site
• Compiling of information to generate presentations in PowerPoint and other documents to strict deadlines across various projects
• Meet and greet clients and visitors. Perform general duties to include but not limited to: faxing, mailing, and filing.
• When the leader is out of the office, dealing with requests and queries in a timely manner without specific direction.
• Follow up instruction of HO as reasonable
• Count inventory for raw materials together with external audit team at the end of every year
• Assist in recruitment process in advertising, recording, contacting and scheduling for interviews
• Assist in preparation; inviting interviews
• Assist in documentation and filing of personnel contracts
• Update relevant HR information
• Provide administrative tasks and clerical supports
• Manage a filing system and coordinate the flow of paperwork around the office
• Preparing documents and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access for submission to State and Community officials and for internal use.
• Process of incoming/outgoing mail and packages, distribute as directed
– Order office supplies, as needed
– Assist with telephone coverage
– Provide support to management as needed, including the creation of Excel reports and other documents.
• Other duties may be assigned as required