1. Diploma in English Language Proficiency (SEAMEO CHAT, South East Asia Ministry of Education Organization) 2. Diploma in Computer Studies (Yangon Co-operative Degree College, Myanmar) 3. Comp TIA Network+ (Ciscronet, Myanmar) 4. Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA) (Netpro, Myanmar) 5. Microsoft Office (KMD, Myanmar)
I have always enjoyed teamwork and working with people. I am also willing to learn new things and create new ideas from my working environment,and expanding my future life by seeking new challenges. I am confident that i would work well in this position which is relevant to my passion, where my skills and my knowledge can be utilized.
Date of Birth: 05 June 1991
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Myanmar (Burmese)
Expected Salary: $2,200
• Able to handle difficult customer
• Able to travel for overseas training or jobs
• Possess quick learning skills
• Enthusiastic, Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
• Able to work under pressure
• Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Responsible for providing secretarial and administration support to MD
• Update and keep company license and other license and membership
• Prepare necessary documents for my MD
• Attend meeting with MD and record to write meeting minutes
• Manage, repair and maintain of office equipment
• Involved in recruitment, budgets and accounts, managing junior staff and HR issues
• Responsible for attendance control, daily reports and SSB record
• Manage, keep and check the overtime, payroll and other allowance
• Assist in recruitment process, listing applications, contacting and scheduling for interviews, keep staff profile
• Prepare and arrange all areas of booking such as reserve for hotels, restaurants, guide, transportations, meals work closely with suppliers on all reservation to ensure the smooth operation to travel
• Collecting the information concerning with the Tender
• Making inquiries the price for the Tender
• Report the quotation to the MD and preparing for the Tender
• Dealing with customers, answering queries.
• Selling goods, handling payments and making sure that the goods attractively displayed.
• Assisted in inventory levels and hitting store target.
• Demonstrated use and care of merchandise.
• Greeted and ascertained customer’s needs.
• Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
• Trained and served as a peer coach for new sale
• Responsible for Hardware and Network Solution Services
• Performing Virus protection and update
• Troubleshooting PCs such as Hardware/Software Configuration and printer problems.
• Experience in configuration of Cisco Routers, HP Routers and Huawei Router for WAN/LAN setting.
• Manage the wireless network setup
• Manage printers, scanners, hardware and network, internet connection problems setup.
• Responsible for Laptops and Desktop Repairing and Troubleshooting.