Our Recruitment Services covers the full spectrum of recruitment activities from sourcing to on-boarding to completion of work passes.
- Nursing Aid / Caregivers
- Other Service and Manufacturing
In our stringent recruitment process, it will cover the following services:
i) PRE-SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
Our dedicated services start in China and Myanmar where we work with government appointed agencies to search and identify the right candidates. In the shortest time, we will be able to assess and evaluate according to our client’s requirements and expectations, to gather candidates with the right skills and aptitude that fits our clients.
ii) 2ND INTERVIEW – SELECTION & CONFIRMATION OF CANDIDATES
Second interview of the pre-screened candidates shall be conducted by our client’s HR Manager or Representatives.
iii) DOCUMENTATION AND ALL RELEVANT MATTERS
At the end of the 2nd interview, RSIR shall have the authorization from our client to submit and process all documentation of work permit pertaining to all the confirmed selected candidates.
After Selection & Confirmation of Candidates
RSIR also provides the following services after the confirmation of candidates:
ARRIVAL OF CANDIDATES
- Accommodations pre-arranged for the candidates. RSIR shall receive and pick up the workers at the airport upon their arrival in Singapore.
- Orientation to the lifestyle & culture in Singapore
- Briefing on terms & conditions of employment, matters pertaining to employment contract is given to every candidate
- Medical checkup is being arranged and paid for by RSIR
- Issuance of work permit, Thumb printing, Collection of work permit card shall be fully arranged by RSIR
REPLACEMENT / REPATRIATION OF CANDIDATE
- To provide the confidence to the candidates that we sourced, RSIR shall provide a one to one replacement of candidate
- RSIR shall bear all costs incurred for replacement and repatriation of candidates, if the candidate is assessed to be unsatisfactory
RENEWAL OF WORK PERMIT
RSIR will assist in renewing of work permit at the end of candidate’s 2-year contract. A reasonable replacement fee will be charged to the employer.
ADDITIONAL VALUE-ADDED SERVICES
- RSIR shall bear the cost for the purchase of $5000 security bond premium and security bond protector for the coverage of $4500 in the event should the candidate goes missing after cancellation of the work permit.
- RSIR shall undertake the forfeiture of security bond by MOM in the event should the candidate goes missing after cancellation of the work permit.