Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
Delivering excellent customer service to clients.
Experience of Excel and other specialist stock tracking software.
Strong problem solving skills.
Meeting tight deadlines.
A good team player.
Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
Attention to detail.
Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Everest, Avaya, CRM, RBK and Cardpac.
Working as part of a team in a competitive environment, hitting monthly sales target and bringing in revenue for the bank. Speak to customers over the phone and closing deals.
● Able to communicate well with client, team members, assisting manager in leading the team.
● Representing manager for team meetings occasionally.
● Achieving individual target each month and remain TOP 3 in the team.
● First agent in history from current department to hit at least $1.5million of loan amount per month for the company
● Received few awards and compliments over this one year plus.
● Able to answer to client enquiry.
● Able to convince customer a better selection of
● Capable of working under competitive environment and still able to produce excellent results.
● Assist manager is training newcomers
● Responsible of doing Daily reports of sales amount and revenue (To be sent to higher management for calculation and viewing)
Working as part of a team in a busy distribution centre, under the guidance and supervision of a warehouse manager or supervisor. Involved in stocktaking in the incoming stock using company system and carrying out all orders effectively.
● Scheduling delivery for transporter.
● Able to answer client’s enquiry.
● Doing invoices using company’s system.
● Able to create orders into order forms.
● Ensure that the stocks are ready for delivery.
● Able to communicate well with transporter, supervisors, colleague and clients.
● Ability to contact customers and schedule date and timing of delivery with them.
● Brief client about delivery details and stocks.
● Keep record of stock counts.
● Prepare list of stock out-take.
● Receive container and do stocks intake.
● Using of Internet and IT technology.
● Applying Microsoft skills like Microsoft words, excel, PowerPoint.
● Transferring of files from computer to discs
● Ensuring privacy and confidentiality of customer’s and company’s information
● Able to pick up call and assist customer in whatever questions being asked.
● Greeting client and friendly approach.
● Demonstrated experience with record keeping
● Skilled in using computers including Internet, Email and MS Office Suite
● Able to work working hours from 6am to 5 pm.
● Keep desk neat and tidy
● Assist the manager
● Arrange and prepare function rooms for classes and meetings.
● Front Desk enquiry
● Scheduling of lessons and meetings.