Certificate in Excellent Performance
Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
Delivering excellent customer service to clients.
Experience of Excel and other specialist stock tracking software.
Strong problem solving skills.
Meeting tight deadlines.
A good team player.
Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
Attention to detail.
Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Everest, Avaya, CRM, RBK and Cardpac.
Working as part of a team in a competitive environment, hitting monthly sales target and bringing in revenue for the bank. Speak to customers over the phone and closing deals.
● Able to communicate well with client, team members, assisting manager in leading the team.
● Representing manager for team meetings occasionally.
● Achieving individual target each month and remain TOP 3 in the team.
● First agent in history from current department to hit at least $1.5million of loan amount per month for the company
● Received few awards and compliments over this one year plus.
● Able to answer to client enquiry.
● Able to convince customer a better selection of
● Capable of working under competitive environment and still able to produce excellent results.
● Assist manager is training newcomers
● Responsible of doing Daily reports of sales amount and revenue (To be sent to higher management for calculation and viewing)
Working as part of a team in a busy distribution centre, under the guidance and supervision of a warehouse manager or supervisor. Involved in stocktaking in the incoming stock using company system and carrying out all orders effectively.
● Scheduling delivery for transporter.
● Able to answer client’s enquiry.
● Doing invoices using company’s system.
● Able to create orders into order forms.
● Ensure that the stocks are ready for delivery.
● Able to communicate well with transporter, supervisors, colleague and clients.
● Ability to contact customers and schedule date and timing of delivery with them.
● Brief client about delivery details and stocks.
● Keep record of stock counts.
● Prepare list of stock out-take.
● Receive container and do stocks intake.
● Using of Internet and IT technology.
● Applying Microsoft skills like Microsoft words, excel, PowerPoint.
● Transferring of files from computer to discs
● Ensuring privacy and confidentiality of customer’s and company’s information
● Able to pick up call and assist customer in whatever questions being asked.
● Greeting client and friendly approach.
● Demonstrated experience with record keeping
● Skilled in using computers including Internet, Email and MS Office Suite
● Able to work working hours from 6am to 5 pm.
● Keep desk neat and tidy
● Assist the manager
● Arrange and prepare function rooms for classes and meetings.
● Front Desk enquiry
● Scheduling of lessons and meetings.