I would be grateful to be given the opportunity for an interview to further discuss the possibility of my employment.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Lower Certificate of Education
District & State
* Solid command of technologies, tools and best practices in designing mechanical equipment using AutoCAD,
SolidWorks and engineering drawings.
* Excellent shop and safety skills honed from work as a machinist and welder. Able to design and fabricate
tooling and mechanical test fixtures.
* Strong team collaboration skills. Work closely with team members to achieve engineering goals.
* Mechanical engineering fundamentals and numerical skills
* Designing and preparing plans for mechanical engineering aspect projects by utilizing current industry
* Terminology, various codes, and regulations, governing the design and installation of mechanical
* Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) and engineering software such as;
II. Math LAB
IV. PRO-Eng. In order to provide accurate design work in preparation preliminary plans and working drawings.
* Preparing mechanical engineering records, notes, and data to provide information and recommendations on
a wide variety of issues.
* Witness or inspect field construction operations or make field inspections and test of mechanical installations
for conformity and specifications during construction phase of project. (Non-Destructive Testing)
Steam Crackers Complex For Rapid Project
QA/QC NDT Coordinator;
• Responsible to organize in conjunction with construction all facilities required to conduct NDT mainly Phased
Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) and Radiography (RT) on the pipeline, monitor the progress of NDT, and
• Responsible to communicate with the sub-contractors on NDT status and performance
• Liaises with section/ site engineers to coordinate inspection/ testing and piping installation activities.
• Supervises inspection and test ensuring reporting and records compilation in line with project requirements.
• Liaises with section/ site engineers to clarify the requirements and criteria for inspection and test for the works.
• Liaises with contractor’s representative for field inspection and test schedule.
• Report all non-conformances to the Quality Manager.
• Checks NDT reports and establishes welding repair requirements.
• Liaises with QC engineer with regard to welding procedures and qualifications.
• Ensure the welding is carried in accordance with the approved welding procedures.
awarded engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning for ARU, SRU, SSU, LSSU, and SWS
contract in RAPID PETRONAS Project.
Petrofac International (UAE) LLC and Petrofac E&C Sdn. Bhd has been awarded an Engineering,
Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) contract for the amine recovery units, sulphur recovery
units, sour water stripping units, liquid sulphur storage unit, and sulphur solidification units by PRPC Refinery
and Cracker Sdn. Bhd. a subsidiary under the Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) group, Malaysia’s
national oil and gas company.
Project Engineer (CIVIL)
• Prepare JHA (Job Hazard Analysis) and method of statement for the job scope given.
• Coordinate and manage all heavy earth machineries for soil development/ ground preparation for structural
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating ground activities; resolving problems
face by structural team to perform erection.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Project Engineer (STRUCTURAL)
• Supervise and manage 2 sub-contractor for erection of steel structure – Pipe racks / Technical
Structures – ARU Train 2, ARU 1 and 2 STR A, SRU Train 2 STR A.
• Responsible and fully manage the Grating Installation from job site planning to execution of the job at site
including safety and quality coordination.
• Manage 3 sub-contractors for Grating installation for all Technical Structures and pipe racks.
• Prepares the Method of Statement and JHA for laying and fastening galvanized grating on steel structures.
• Responsible to ensure that trained manpower and suitable equipment allocated for the execution of grating
• Conduct toolbox for grating installation and train the workers in safe work procedure.
• Prepares PTW (permit to work) and lifting certificate for grating installation job.
• Maintains & assists Project Manager with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
• Involve in safety walkabout and management walkabout every week with the client.
• Attend the interface meeting for next day job planning and discuss with other site team to execute the job
• Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ material receiving on site.
• Controls and provide Scaffolding facilities for Structural Team.
• Lead the punch list team for grating installation/ bolting for pipe rack and technical structure.
Field service contracting group in construction of Temporary Camp Facility and Camp for Petrofac E&C in
RAPID Project, Penggerang, Johor
* Verify and plan out the pre-engineered building (PEB) requested by Petrofac before construction.
* Prepare documentation and review M & E drawing and Civil & Structural drawing.
* Hold discussion with consultant team on detail drawing and engineering requirements.
* Plan project schedule and execution methodology with team members
* Co-ordinate and verify the materials and list of machine involved in the project.
* Attend meeting with client and prepare report for the client on daily site activities.
* Design road layout and other temporary structures and also full firefighting system layout.
* Supervises in constructing steel structure and mechanical/electrical installation.
• Review and prepare of all piping test packages.
• Hands-on experience in performing inspection, testing, and correction of pipelines
• Supervise the preparation and installation of spools, valves, and flanges
• Interpret and follow IFC, P&ID, and ISO drawings
• Manage the sub-contractor in preparing and fitting temporary spools and other components, prior to hydro
• Executed and documented all steps of hydro testing procedure, carefully.
• Developed punch list and worked with subcontractors, as required
• Prepared punch list for piping reinstatement and restored piping lines, efficiently.
• Followed up on completed punch work and checked the altered pipeline for defects.